Wednesday, August 25, 2010

tUesdAy - dAy tWeNty-tWo

tuesday schmoozday...at least it's not monday. and all hail the water gods!!! we have running water. it's a god damned miracle. came home from work and immediately cleaned my bathroom! heh...only me. i was actually excited to clean. met Bird at ruffini's for a drink and then had dinner at my parents...we eat there a lot don't we? it had never really occurred to me 'til i started this blogging thing...hmmm. took some pictures for my boss today. vitabru-our embroidery company is going to be in a magazine and they needed pics...these are the machines that i listen to alllllllllll day long. i've been there so long now though i barely notice them anymore. when i start dreaming about them i'll be nervous.




i would have included more but the other pictures included the staff...not sure how much they would enjoy being a part of my blog though. course...i guess they're going to be in a magazine...

i like these machines. sometimes i just go back and watch them sow...i'm a little strange. i'm not afraid to admit it. there's something soothing about 8 sowing machines going at once in perfect rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment