Wednesday, August 25, 2010

mOndAy - dAy tWeNtY-oNe

i officially loath monday's...are they ever good? i think monday should be our sunday...that way we could hate tuesday for a while and leave monday alone. the thing is...i can't find anything good about monday. the word monday makes me cringe...

went to mom and dad's after work. watched the second Boondock Saints. LOVED it even more than the first! "i'll tell you why. it's because i am so fucking smart that i make smart people feel like they are retarded". might be my most favorite movie line of all time...a must see.

got my new makeup today. YAY! love it. 120 colors here i come...my face just exploded the freakin' rainbow. so here...i'll share my color wealth...


so fun...



you name a shade...i've got it...or the means to mix it. i have a new found love for my makeup and it's the only good thing i could find about this particular monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment