Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 30, 2010 - dAy tWEntY-eiGHt

monday scumday...here we are again. why do monday's always have to ruin perfectly good weekends? even my car was a piece of crap this morning...

woke up late regardless. i was just kinda worthless...kinda like monday is for me. so i didn't take too many pics. i've come to this conclusion that life...at least my life...is full of patterns that i allow to repeat. i'm constantly doing the same things day in and day out. it's really starting to get old. this week, i've decided that i will finally go and get my license updated to reflect my new name, and then start applying for school. i need some change in a desperate way. ...i also need to update my passport with my new name, but am procrastinating this to the max...


my grandmother's quilt. it doesn't matter how bad my day is. i always have this...

No comments:

Post a Comment