Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 28, 2010 - dAy tWEnTy-siX

i think i'm starting to confuse myself with numbering. gonna have to work on how to stay ahead of myself. i was doing well in the beginning...but then my laziness set in. i take the pictures everyday, and then i get home and the idea of jumping back on the computer after having been on one all day long kinda turns me off. so sorry if you would like to follow this on a regular basis...it appears i will always be a master procrastinator. but at least i know i'm good at that.

saturday was a really long day. good day, but long just the same. got up and went for a run. not sure why. seems i'll need to make another trip to the orthopedic surg. soon. cortisone and another shot of synvisc (sp?) hopefully. that worked for a good 6 months last time. we'll see. i keep thinking that if i just keep running the pain will go away...to no avail of course. not logical in my thinking at all really. it's just what i keep telling myself. i like to run. and this hinders my mood.

came home from my run and cleaned house some. not the whole house...i had already done that some earlier in the week. straightened, did some laundry, and walked up to Nathaniel & Sara's to 'help' Bird and Nathaniel cut wood. turns out they didn't need me. so i took some pics and then went and got more beer.


view from my walk to Nathaniel & Sara's. Mr. Linch cuttin' hay. it really is pretty here.

anywho, chased some chickens around with Lydia, Dylan, Anna, and Boogaloo (Alice)...



 turns out Nathaniel & Sara ended up with some nasty roosters so Sara's brother Jason and Bird took care of them...





this is what happens to roosters that try to eat children and chase neighbors off... i wasn't there to see it and i'll spare all the gory details they passed on to me. not a pleasant thing slaughtering chickens...but then...they weren't very nice roosters.

No comments:

Post a Comment