Friday, November 12, 2010

October 29, 2010 - dAy eiGHTy-eiGHT

friday. chiday. i love chinese. love it. almost as much as i like bugs. who would have thought? i also love halloween! and it's double awesome for me since my birthday falls near halloween. double whammy! i like to have halloween parties, but this year we went to a halloween party. actually...we went to two to be exact. friday night was Jen and Charlie's. yummy jello shot brains, and hotdog worms...yum.


wonder woman! for some reason i did not take a lot of pics this night! strange. cause i love costumes! and mine was good! i was a beer wench, but my absentmindedness made me forget my beer mug :( oh well. i drank vodka instead anyway!


hostess with the mostest! love this girl!! and the fact that my hair is crimped. yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment