Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 11, 2010 - dAy seVenTy

wow. 70 days. i'm impressed with myself. what i'm not impressed with is my ability to put off my blogging until it's convenient for me. i need to make it convenient for me every day. or i should try. every time i catch up to current day, i slack off for a couple. this time it turned into a couple weeks. yikes. oh well. didn't do much this past Monday. i can't even remember if Bird went hunting. i think he did. but i can't remember.

after work i decided to clean out my purse. while i was doing that i decided to change purses/bags. cause most of the time in my case....it's a reallly big bag. i need all my things with me all of the time. here is what the inside of my purse looks like when i dump in on the floor nicely...lol



ok ok so i arranged the catalogs so they looked nice. this pic is like an advertisement for so many different things. Ramon Noodles, Ricola cough drops, some kind of deodorant of which i guess i didn't want you to know, Rolling Stones Mag, Nature Valley granola bars, and some kind of generic tylenol. nice. here's a riskier version...


gotta love true blood and the balls that Rolling Stones has...

No comments:

Post a Comment