Monday, August 9, 2010

jUst aNoTheR maNic moNdAy - dAy sEvEn

i usually hate mondays. today was no exception to that but it wasn't as bad as some have been. i am not the biggest fan of my own job. i will be back in school in no time and will leave this wretched corporate america...for yet another i'm sure.

after work i weeded the garden. i'm convinced now that I should have left the weeds because now the flowers don't look as luscious. at least they looked full with the weeds. i would have taken a before and after but the battery in my camera died and i need to get the charger from mom. tomorrow. at least i got a couple before it died. cooked dinner and cleaned up. drank a few beers and put off writing thank you's for yet another night....yes i know...the wedding was in may...i am a master procrastinator...


bird practicing...not happy that I took his pic, but he looked good doin' it so I couldn't resist...



Bird's baby. dogs sure can contort themselves in some seriously awkward positions.



sometimes i think her tongue is not connected. to a point where it concerns me some.

No comments:

Post a Comment